Fast Facts About Shallotte, North Carolina
Population (2020): 4,205
Median Income (2020):
- Individual: $30,667
- Household: $58,306
- Myrtle Beach, SC – 55 min
- Georgetown, SC – 1 hr 45 min
- Wilmington, NC – 48 min
County: Brunswick County
Type of Location: Residential
- Wilmington International Airport: 34.1 miles
Why is Shallotte, North Carolina a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Shallotte, North Carolina allows you easy access to both the draws of the local area and close proximity to bigger towns like Wilmington and Myrtle Beach. It has a wide variety of local shops, golf courses, restaurants and other attractions. It’s also close to several beaches.
What is Shallotte Known For?
Living in Shallotte, North Carolina puts you in the center of the beautiful Brunswick Islands, full of rich history dating back 250 years.
The Shallotte Riverwalk extends through the town on the banks of the Shallotte River. Home to many types of wildlife, the Riverwalk attracts many visitors and locals alike. Shallotte Point is also a popular spot that overlooks the Shallotte River.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Shallotte?
The Top 10 highest-rated restaurants in Shallotte, North Carolina are:
- Angelo’s Brick Oven Pizza and Bistro, for authentic Italian pizza
- The Purple Onion Cafe, for American-style fare in a cafe setting
- Inlet View Bar and Grill, for American food and a full bar
- Wing and Fish Company, for seafood, buffalo wings and full bar
- Jerome’s Steak and Seafood, for an American-style steakhouse
- Duffer’s Bar & Grill, for American food and a full bar
- San Felipe Mexican Restaurant, for Mexican and Latin fares
- Eggs Up Grill, for American-style breakfast in a cafe atmosphere
- San Jose Mexican Restaurant, for Mexican-style cuisine
- Mama Brava’s Italian Restaurant, for authentic Italian food and pizza