This Strawberry Protein Smoothie is creamy and rich with a natural sweetness from the fruit and loaded with protein to give you energy & fuel! Brought to us from Feel Good Foodie.
Strawberry Protein Smoothie INGREDIENTS
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 2 cups strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend for 60-120 seconds until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie, adding more milk if it is too thick or adding more sweetener if it’s not sweet enough for you. Pour into a cup or mason jar. Enjoy immediately, or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.
Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight mason jar. It will stay fresh for up to 24 hours. But ideally, it’s best to consume immediately after making. You can also try adding a squeeze of lemon juice or lime juice to help prevent the fruit from oxidizing.
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
- Instead of regular milk, you can use any other plant-based milk to make this vegan, including almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk.
- Instead of Greek yogurt, you can use plant-based yogurt or even plain yogurt.
Calories: 309kcal, Carbohydrates: 43g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 49mg, Sodium: 134mg, Potassium: 782mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 31g, Vitamin A: 352IU, Vitamin C: 90mg, Calcium: 305mg, Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.
How to Make Best Toffee Ever